The best rosemary olive oil is made by crushing fresh rosemary and olives together during the milling process. Rosemary olive oil made with the freshest extra virgin oil will sure to be a staple in your kitchen. Olivas de Oro Rosemary Olive Oil is made using sustainable farming practices which shows their commitment to the environment. This fresh rosemary olive oil is made using late harvest olives for a smooth and fresh rosemary flavor. Here are a few ways to use rosemary olive oil for you!
How To Use Rosemary Olive Oil
- Drizzle it over roasted potatoes for a fresh rosemary taste
- Baste chicken or pork with rosemary olive oil
- Add some to a rosemary shortbread cookie recipe for a sweet and savory touch
- Use rosemary extra virgin olive oil on your favorite pizza or pasta
- Use it when baking bread to add a rosemary flavor or just use Olivas de Oro Rosemary oil for dipping fresh baked bread