We Olive Organic Meyer Lemon Olive Oil is soft and buttery, with lovely citrus notes. When you mix olive oil and lemon together, you get a bright and fresh citrus olive oil. Perfect for drizzling over salads, roasted vegetables, chicken, and fish. Great for adding a subtle lemon flavor to many of your baked goods, including your favorite cake recipes. This proprietary EVOO is a customer favorite that can only be found at We Olive's online olive oil store!
You'll feel like an executive chef in the kitchen when you use the best extra virgin olive oil made with organic Meyer lemon olive oil in your meals. Cooking doesn't have to be complicated. Just add delicious and fresh ingredients, and you'll look like a pro in the kitchen!
Other Suggestions for How To Use Lemon Olive Oil:
- Use it on broccoli, artichokes, or tomatoes
- Use as a vegetable oil or butter substitute in your favorite baking recipes
- Drizzle over grilled fish or chicken
- Try it in a seafood pasta recipe
- Mix with extra virgin olive oil and top your favorite salad greens
- Coat your carrots before roasting for a fresh taste
- Make roasted cauliflower with Meyer lemon olive oil
- Drizzle lemon EVOO on fresh or cooked spinach
Available in two sizes: 375ml (12.75 fl ounces) or 750ml (25.36 fl ounces)
Nutrition Facts :
Serving Size 1 tbsp (15mL, ½ oz.), Amount Per Serving: Calories 120, Calories from Fat 120, Total Fat 14g, Saturated Fat 2g, Polyunsaturated Fat 1.5g, Monounsaturated Fat 10g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 1g, Sugars 0g, Protein 0g
California Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Crushed Meyer Lemons