Fantastic Benefits of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
A product that has been widely used to provide extraordinary flavor to numerous recipes and provide health benefits is authentic EVOO from artisan producers in California. It is not surprising that researchers keep finding more benefits from it since ancient civilizations have used it for thousands of years. Do you already include genuine extra virgin olive oil in your diet?
Keep reading to discover its mind-blowing benefits. Also, you will find out the advantages of using an extra virgin olive oil endorsed by the COOC, which you can find at this online store and by searching olive oil stores near me.
What researchers have found
Researchers and health specialists are blown away to discover how some cultures, particularly those living in the Mediterranean region, experience incredible health and a robust immune system. No wonder they have included this liquid gold in their meals, salads, sauces, and even as ointments and soaps.
Their studies have shown that EVOO is a natural product that can help reduce the effects of various illnesses and conditions. For example, it contains high levels of antioxidants, oleic acid, monounsaturated fats, and polyphenols, substances that improve cardiovascular health and reduce the risk of developing chronic diseases such as diabetes and even some forms of cancer.
Now let's take a closer look at the health benefits you can enjoy when consuming the best extra virgin olive oil.
Benefits of extra virgin olive oil
We Olive provides its customers with foods produced in California, an ideal location only comparable to the Mediterranean region to grow and produce top-quality California EVOO. Therefore, those who shop at our top-rated olive oil store enjoy these benefits:
- It helps you maintain a healthy weight. - If you want to follow a diet to lose weight, you can include extra virgin olive oil, which contains only healthy fats. If you use it instead of other oils and butter, you will discover it contributes to weight loss and still provides extraordinary flavor to numerous recipes.
- It reduces pain. – Thanks to its anti-inflammatory components, it helps reduce joint and muscle pain.
- It prevents mental deterioration. - Some studies show that it could delay or reduce the risk of developing certain mental illnesses like Alzheimer's.
- It has anti-cancer properties. - Recent studies indicate that consuming EVOO every day reduces the risk of developing some types of cancer.
- It's an ally against diabetes. - Extra virgin olive oil can reduce cases of type II diabetes by up to 50% because it helps greatly regulate blood sugar levels.
- It regulates cholesterol. - It is a great ally to minimize the levels of bad cholesterol in the body and providing good cholesterol.
- It hydrates the skin naturally. - It is noteworthy that olive oil deeply nourishes and softens the skin, preventing sebum production.
Advantages of a COOC certified extra virgin olive oil
The best extra virgin olive oil is available at We Olive's olive oil stores, where our products have the COOC seal and certification, which guarantees freshness and implementation of high-quality standards.
Keep in mind that many olive oil products, although they have an extra virgin label, do not follow the correct process of genuine olive oil. However, an EVOO with a COOC (California Olive Oil Council) seal means that the highest international standards are followed during the entire process, namely, its harvesting, production, storing, and bottling. Thus, keeping the liquid gold free of additives and harmful substances,
Moreover, EVOO is an incredibly versatile ingredient since it can be used in numerous recipes, including appetizers, entrees, dressings, and even cocktails and desserts. Besides, it is suitable for frying food because it is stable at high temperatures, enriching food with its flavor and nutritional components.
At We Olive, we are committed to quality and culinary experiences. Therefore, if you are looking for a product to improve your health or make tasty dishes, shop now at our online olive oil store or use the olive oil store near me search tool. If you have questions about your order, please get in touch with us at 805 238 2900 or email us at email@example.com.